Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Bike : Dawes Super Galaxy Tandem (EBAY)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Halfrauds

no not really.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 RestlessNative

Well having checked the rules I see no mention that eBay links aren't allowed

Youre right they are not.
    But in my opinion, its mine and since im not moderator it doesnt mean alot, but if the section is clogged up with links to auctions it defeats the purpose, either sell it as a ad here or forget about it.
    Why should a link to e-bay be allowed and one to adverts not allowed? I doubt a link to ebay would be tolerated on adverts either. Would you put a ad in the buy and sell with just a link to ebay??

Im sorry i just find it very anoying, ive seen it on other sites and it just ends up with people taking the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 RestlessNative

Perhaps I could draw your attention to this part of the rules

"No thread spoiling - if you are not interested in an item do not comment on it..."

Perhaps I could draw your attention to this part of the rules

"No thread spoiling - if you are not interested in an item do not comment on it..."

you asked people to:rolleyes:
    Hopefully it's ok to post a link to an eBay auction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Presumably this is not just limited to adverts.ie, but includes other selling sites too?

Advertisement