Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jeepers creepers.

Options
  • 07-05-2009 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I like part one better than part 2, has anyone seen it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I nodded off through part 2, and I thought part 1 was just your run of the mill horror where you knew exactly what was going to happen, when it was going to happen. Very poor horror IMO.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Funnily enough i have not seen these movies. I think I would like to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭bladespin

Yes, totally agree, the first one is much better. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

Great to see a modern horror come about when all there seemed to be was the initial run of remakes that disappointed to choose from.

Salva has a fantastic approach with the man in a suit villain who really sends the chills and does prove once and for all how the real deal will always surpass CGI when it comes to delivering the chills. Slightly disappointing second act and a highly disappointing (i.e they had too much budget, too little story) sequel aside I have to strongly recommend this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

First one was great until the last ten minutes, total kop out and the second one had its moments on the bus which were genuinly spine tingling, but other than that it went far too much into the 'lets ge 20 beutiful boys and girls together, have your jocks and dweebs and throw in some racial tension and see what heppens when they become friends again'.

Also what was the deal with the girl who had the visions, that was TOTALLY unexplained, was I missing something? She just collapsed on the floor and started having visions, as you do of course :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement