Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Guns is Back at Fingal Airsoft

Options
  • 06-05-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lads(and ladies),

YG Day III is here. Location set for Fingal Airsoft for the second time(any sites 'wanna volunteer for IV for July drop me a PM, we wanna keep moving the event around). We need to pick a date. I'm adding a poll to see what date suits most. I think we all finish on the 29th, so the weekend of the following week will be the first on the poll.

Date: You Decide
    Times: TBC
    Objective: Fun
    Requirements: 13 -18 years inclusive

YG Day II Thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055472421

This is a bit vague but I'll update whenever I have time from studying.

Video from YGDay I ......................................................................And YG Day II (Both better in HQ mode)

Simon[PTP] and Bren[Fingal Airsoft]

What date suits you best? 11 votes

Sat 6th June (Preferable)
    0% 0 votes
    Sun 7th June (Preferable)
    36% 4 votes
    Sat 13th June
    0% 0 votes
    Sun 14th June
    9% 1 vote
    Sat 20th June
    0% 0 votes
    Sun 21st June
    0% 0 votes
    Sat 27th June
    9% 1 vote
    Sun 28th June
    9% 1 vote
    Available for all dates
    9% 1 vote
    I'm an oldie, when I was a boy....
    27% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Just so ye know, the junior cert is on during june so you might want to take that into consideration. The epic war continues, airsoft vs. study, best to start it while they're young :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

As an Adult now lethal, you wont be able to take part. :p haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Actually, the rules from the start have been 13-18 inclusive, so 18's can play too. In any case, I'm not gonna be playing, videoing, gun surgeon and marshalling will be my activites for the day:) But, any cheating and I'll add shooting to that list.

JC is just tough luck, they can hit YG Day IV.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

really looking forward to this just hope it on after de j.c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

It would be a bit self penalizing to do this during the exams really, seeming how most of the people you hope to attend this are taking exams..

But how and ever, if it's after the 16th i'll be there to mop the floor again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

I might even get some spot prizes for this event:D:D the last one was great fun, epic games at the delta base;):):eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

yay young guns 3!! 2nd was brillient (also my first time airsofting)
    cant wait for this one...thx again simon nd bren for organizing this nd hopefuly simon u get a chance to play this time :P

(i really hope its ether 6th or 7th!)

any idea what date this will be on?

yeah when is it on ? has a date been decided yet?

It's looking like the 6th, so get voting if you guys want it on another date.

• Advertisement

Ah crap...i'm having so many problems with eirsoft atm and my gun so i dont see me making it this time :/

Can i edit my vote from 6th to the 13th? :P

We'll sort smething out for you Rob;)

:D

ok so is this definately on the 6th?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

I wouldnt mind giving it a look but I wouldnt be able ta go this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Rob2593 wrote: »
    Ah crap...i'm having so many problems with eirsoft atm and my gun so i dont see me making it this time :/

I just saw this, and I'm not very happy with it to be honest.

Rob...Rather than just issue an ambiguous statement, it might have been better to actually state the truth - that you sent us back a gearbox shell with parts missing, held together with elastic bands, and now that we've repaired it, you don't want to pay. The reason you took it apart is because you were using cheap BBs and they were misfeeding.

While I acknowledge you had a lot of problems with the gun when you first bought it, you were refunded in full and allowed to keep the gun. You said yourself you were happy with this solution, and in fact mentioned the good service on the Retailers Review section, here.

If you're going to tell something, tell it all, and tell it straight.

Thanks.

Sorry for taking the thread off-topic, Simon and Bren.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Can i edit my vote from 6th to the 13th? :P

Shiva wrote: »

Rob...Rather than just issue an ambiguous statement, it might have been better to actually state the truth - that you sent us back a gearbox shell with parts missing, held together with elastic bands, and now that we've repaired it, you don't want to pay. The reason you took it apart is because you were using cheap BBs and they were misfeeding.

While I acknowledge you had a lot of problems with the gun when you first bought it, you were refunded in full and allowed to keep the gun. You said yourself you were happy with this solution, and in fact mentioned the good service on the Retailers Review section, here.

Thanks.

The rest of this can be sorted out in private, thanks guys.

Hi Guys,

I'm going to set the date for this event for Saturday the 20th of June I know it might not suit everybody and some of you guys voted for this weekend coming, but I feel now that the date is set you can make plans and spread the word for what promises to be a great day of epic battles;):).

Cheers,
    Bren & Simon

Shiva wrote: »

Thanks.

<snip>

Back on topic, I won't be able to make it for this one, i'll be on holidays on the 20th so have fun!

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

<snip>

Back on topic, I won't be able to make it for this one, i'll be on holidays on the 20th so have fun!

Rob

What part of sort it out in private did you not understand?

Banned for one week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

should make it out for this with 2-3 others cant wait
    hopefully il win a spot prize again:D

Waahhhooooo:):):) Young Guns this Saturday:D:D:D:D

Big Big Crowd coming for this, it should be Epic;);)

Meat Flag anyone:p:p:p??

Is there a limit to how many people can come to this or shall i just arrive armed to the teeth

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Is there a limit to how many people can come to this or shall i just arrive armed to the teeth

Just arrive armed to the teeth:D:D Gates open at 10am.

See you there;)

ye cant wait for saturday:D
    oh and how much i it for a full day?

rossism wrote: »
    ye cant wait for saturday:D
    oh and how much i it for a full day?

Just €25 for the day:):) 10am to 5:30pm:D

Ohh, I forgot about this, nice surprise to find it all organized. Everyone behave, we need karma to bless us with good weather.

Also, even if I am hungover from "Airsoft Beers" the night befor I still want a target rich enviornment. Tell your mates, drag them out the door screaming if you have to! Hop to it.

Dito for the hangover, though mine wont be from Airsoft Beers. Wont miss it for hell nor high water! Only thing that can stop me is not having an AEG...

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Dito for the hangover, though mine wont be from Airsoft Beers. Wont miss it for hell nor high water! Only thing that can stop me is not having an AEG...

Rent :)

• Advertisement

Rent :)

NOOOOOO <splat>

Actually what guns are rented at fingal, I really dont want ta go another weekend without airsofting:(

Advertisement