Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Question

Options
  • 06-05-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi,

Later this Summer I'll be doing a screening far away from any power sources. I'll need to supply power to a projector, an amp and a dvd player. My question is this: what kind of power supply do I need, figuring the quiter the better, and where might I hire such in the Dublin area. (suffice to say, I know nothing of generators!)

Cheers in advance, all,

thomas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 fps

PS - Moderators, I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum for this query to be in. Thanks, t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

dont know too much about generators myself, but find out the wattage of all the gear you're going to use and then ring a few hire companies and see what they charge for a generator of that wattage

Advertisement