Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHAT YA THINK??

Options
  • 06-05-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭

Lady%20of%20the%20night.jpgHave to ask for the ladies would this be an outfit you would wear(not just halloween ta) i love gothic attire like this outfit i think its very flattering and sexy - shows what the curves are shows a little but leaves lots of mystery for the guy to want to see more. gorgeous colours the wine and black and lovely lace design..

and for the guys would a lady looking like this turn you on now be honest, its a gorgeous sexy dress - a little more interesting than looking like every other lady you will find in a general club - same style hair, clothes etc

is it not nice to be different today when everyone else wants to look the same as everyone else - well alot do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

How do i pay for this service:pac: Grand for a fancy dress but if someone was wearing it around town would be odd tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Good luck with that, Morticia

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hottest picture I've seen in After hours for a while
    Go for it!

(and post pics :cool: )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Looks cool.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

An File wrote: »
    Hottest picture I've seen in After hours for a while
    Go for it!

(and post pics :cool: )

thanks i have alot of this gear but ordered that outfit today so looking forward to trying it on;) -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

very stevie nix esc iff there girl can pull it off you betcha :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Gothic hotness ftw

And my name is URL, Morticia Addams is hot as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 33,243 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It actually looks like here heads on backwards and she's looking over her shoulder so her face and body face the same direction.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Lilyblue

Wouldn't be something I would wear tbh but once you are happy with it go for it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Id be afraid to wear that to a club! Its so preety! Id be terrified it'd get ruined!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Id be afraid to wear that to a club! Its so preety! Id be terrified it'd get ruined!

Go to the clubs where everyone wears that kind of thing and people take a little bit more care ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

shezzie wrote: »
    thanks i have alot of this gear but ordered that outfit today so looking forward to trying it on;) -

Marks out of two? I'd give you one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

It looks like she has hair growing out of her arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

It looks like something out of a cheesy horror movie, disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

if the girl in the dress was hot, wouldnt really matter.

Advertisement