Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenerife Wedding

Options
  • 06-05-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey all im thinking of getting married in tenerife next year does anybody have any ideas or hints and tips that could help me? :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭rocky2

larly,

I am getting married in Tenerife this July,Costa Adeje.We had a wedding planner but we have been let down badly ,I need to get in contact with Roman Catholic Priest as soon as possible to arrange the church ceremony.Would you by any chance have any contact details for a priest that could help us out.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 HellsBells86

Hi,

I am thinking of getting married in Tenerife but I can't find anywhere that tells me approximately how much you would spend on a wedding there!

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

H

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Well this thread is 5 years old, but some shills from the companies themselves posted on it, so maybe they will reply!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Fuzzy wrote: »
    Well this thread is 5 years old, but some shills from the companies themselves posted on it, so maybe they will reply!

Just did a bit of tidying up there ;):P

Advertisement