Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodity Trading (Cork, Ireland) - John Hall

Options
  • 06-05-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know the location of John Hall (aka 'Robert Hall')?

He ran a number of Trading Courses thoughout Ireland over the past 2-3 years. His trading company was the 'Trading Rooms'. But that seems to have disolved now.

I am very anxious to find him and would appreciate any information anyone could give me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Chrome.ie

Yes Mr John hall has an address: Briar House, Glassons Avenue, Cobh, Co Cork. This gent seems to be gone underground. I would also like to have a word with him

I have heard that John Hall has relocated to Guernsey, but I do not have an address or contact number.
    I too would like a word with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

what is this about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

hhhmmmm

http://www.rhts.net/Scripts/Piranha.dll/Home

"Robert Hall has defined the expert script for Trading; a real entrepreneur!"

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

BobTopLeft.jpg

I think the rest of this photo shows him in shorts and with a suitcase full of cash :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    hhhmmmm

http://www.rhts.net/Scripts/Piranha.dll/Home

"Robert Hall has defined the expert script for Trading; a real entrepreneur!"

lol

Should have read the disclaimer IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Lathen

This is not the John Hall I requested inforamtion on.
    John was last living in Warham Dorset but has since moved.
    Pic attached

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DiarmaidFlynn

John Hall was introduced at an Ices meeting in Dublin in 2008. Great lively presentation. I had some doubts for some reason. The next day I did research and a lot of i's did not have dots and a few uncrossed t's, re addresses, history, software he may have been an agent for used planetary positions to work out share trends! I sent a email to Ices warning them of my findings but 30% of me felt I could be just paranoid and unjust. I kept my money in my pocket, said what I said, and moved on. But today for some reason I remembered the incident and I seem to see a few unhappy people on my coffee break surf through google... i will dig out my email i required. A lot of people were very turned on by the huge gains he seemed to be achieving and I imagine parted willingly with their money...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Locking this thread as there are no specifics. Too much hearsay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement