Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for 1991 Ducato/C25

Options
  • 05-05-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need a couple of seals for the driveshaft and bushings for the front suspension, I'm being quoted silly prices by Citroen cos they dont do the older model anymore. Anyone have a good contact here or a good website. I want NEW parts.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

Have you tried GSF (German Swedish French) carparts? Also, a good motorfactors (if you are in Dublin try Consort in Upr Drumcondra rd, they are brilliant) can help you to find the parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Worth giving Derek @ Delfin designs in the UK a call. All contact details at www.delfindesigns.co.uk. I had a Hymer based on a 1990 Talbot Express & I found him very good both for advice & for parts.

Tim

Advertisement