Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 2 rooms Jan 2010 College Court Limerick

Options
  • 05-05-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've got two housemates going on work placement in the second semester of next year, starting in January 2010, and I'm looking for 2 people to replace them then.

You'd be living in a 6 bedroom house, with 2 postgrads, a musician, and a 4th year Law student. Suitable for people returning from work placement.

Not ideal for 1st or 2nd years, but I wont rule anybody out and am willing to speak to eveybody.

Its in Harvard Close, College Court, Castletroy, Limerick.
    Literally 2 minutes walk from the University of Limerick

House has all mod cons: TV [sky], Broadband, Washing Machine, Tumbledryer, Microwave, Electric Shower etc...
    Rent is currently €60pw
    A deposit of €250 would also be required.

If anybody is interested in this, or knows anybody that might be, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Update

These two rooms are free from September this year for the entire college year, need housemates urgently to fill them.

PM me for any other details you might want, or if interested.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sarahnolan11

Hey,

Was just wondering if the house you mention if available to rent this coming college yr 2010/11 as I looking for somewhere and said I'd ask??

Hey,

Was just wondering if the house you mention if available to rent this coming college yr 2010/11 as I looking for somewhere and said I'd ask??

Hey, yeah, there are 3 rooms free, and I'm looking for people to fill them.

PM me if you want to arrange to view the house.

I need to fill this house in the next 10 days or so for the upcoming academic year [Sept 2010 - May 2011].

There are 3 free rooms [6 in total - living with 3 guys] all mods cons included [SKY digital, Wireless Broadband, Washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave etc...]

If anyone is interested at all, please PM me or reply here.

Thanks.

Quick update - 2 more rooms taken.

1 single room available for next college year.

Living with 3 postgrads, and 2 third year teachers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement