If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD Ready Projector

Options
  • 05-05-2009 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I am looking at buying a HD Ready projector for use with a ps3 (both gaming and blu Ray) and for normal TV on sporting occasions. I will be ceiling mounting it andit would be an advantage if it had some kind of decent sound out of it as the speakers for it will have to wait. Would you reccommned anything?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Greenhill.

The one that I would recommend, which incidentally, get's very good reviews in the industry and with consumers alike is the Optoma GT7000 which is a DLP projector.

It's currently priced at £499.95 and all the details can be found here :

http://www.optoma.co.uk/projectordetailsGT.aspx?ShowMenu=GT&PTypedb=GameTime&PC=GT7000

This is what I would class as a sensibly priced projector which is really good for the money.

I can offer others if this one does not tick the boxes you need, so let me know what you think.

Regards

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 greenhill

thanks dave,

Looks perfect for my requirements at present.

What kind of price in euros would that system be delivered to Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Greenhill.

Delivery would be £9.95 for the projector to Cork and we have it in stock.

That would make it 599 Euro, delivered.

We also offer a pricbeat, so if you see it cheaper anywhere else, as long as they have it in stock and they deliver to you, we'll beat their price.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hi,

I can get this for 590 delivered off Amazon,can you beat this price?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.