Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sats for main event?

Options
  • 05-05-2009 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

thinking of putting aside e500-600 to try sat into main event. best site for structure, value etc. Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

FOLDnoSHOW wrote: »
    thinking of putting aside e500-600 to try sat into main event. best site for structure, value etc. Regards

I haven't tried it yet but I was thinking of giving Betfair a go. They have a $5 to a $50 to a $550 super sat that's played on Sunday at 1900. Think it is a 5000 stack with 15 min blinds. 2 tickets last Sunday from 46 players it's a $15000 package and they guarantee 2 so a small overlay.

Any opinions welcomed as I would like to hear what people feel is the best value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

I've been playing a few steps games of stars tring to get 1 but only got as far as step4,

I'll be playing the big sat on fulltiltpoker on June 21st, that has 150 x $12,000 packages guarenteed its a $535 freezeout, probably the only sat i'll be playing tbh

will stars be having any simalar large seat guarentee game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Advertisement