Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the best ventriloquist

Options
  • 05-05-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

What do you think about jeff dunham? This man is awesome ,no matter how many times I see his shows I always laugh .

Some of his most relevant work can be seen on youtube ,and he has years of experience and shows,this is a must see :rolleyes:

Care to point me to some other artists like this guy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

the best imo is nina conti, the woman is so incredibly funny, really talented, gorgeous and actually makes you think the monkey is talking with her reactions etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rebelbabe

imho Jeff Dunham is amazing, i would love to see him live :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Jeff Dunham is a great ventriloquist but his material is very hit and miss, some of the stuff with Walter and Peanut can be hilarious (the guy signing to a bunch of deaf people sketch is brilliant) and Achmed has his moments but the rest of his characters are very average, and his solo standup is awful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

"God damn it.........Oh I mean Allah damn it" audience screams in uncontrollable laughter. Is it just me or does anyone else not even find one thing he said in anyway even slightly funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭welcomeinjam

"God damn it.........Oh I mean Allah damn it" audience screams in uncontrollable laughter. Is it just me or does anyone else not even find one thing he said in anyway even slightly funny.

Nina Conti on the other she is amazing some of the scenes they left out of For Your Consideration would've made the movie way better in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Nina Conti on the other she is amazing some of the scenes they left out of For Your Consideration would've made the movie way better in my opinion.

cannot stick that Jeff guy - so unfunny! Absolutely do not get the hysterical cheering and screaming from his audience. Middle class Republican whiteboy with a face I'd like to punch. But hey, that's just, like, my opinion man.

Advertisement