Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid people I encountered over the weekend!

Options
  • 05-05-2009 9:38am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I encountered quite a few people over the weekend, and frankly a lot of them extremely stupid!

1) Driving on the N11 down towards Cornelscourt a guy on a motorbike, driving with one hand and txting with the other

2) The road that runs by Microsoft in Sandyford is a 1 way road, a guy asked me how to get to Dundrum and despite me telling him that the road was on way he still went up it, about 5 seconds later I heard lots of beeps!

and finally...

3) Filling up the car at the local Topaz and some old toff in a 08 S class decides he's going to light one up while pumping petrol, I actually grabbed the cigarrette from his mouth and put it in a bucket of water and proceeded to kick the c**p out of her (verbally of course) then one of the guys from the garage came out and gave him a talking to. At one stage i thought he was gonna cry:eek:

Another other stupid people stories??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This guy made a thread about stupid people on Boards, it was ironic really because he in fact was being stupid in doing so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Did i tell you about this guy that posted a rant in AH. Bloody idiot, really p!ssed me off.

I was like, guy f*ck to the rant forum and stop annoying me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

phasers wrote: »
    This guy made a thread about stupid people on Boards, it was ironic really because he in fact was being stupid in doing so.

LOL :D

I like the cut of yer jib ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

3) Filling up the car at the local Topaz and some old toff in a 08 S class decides he's going to light one up while pumping petrol, I actually grabbed the cigarrette from his mouth and put it in a bucket of water and proceeded to kick the c**p out of her (verbally of course) then one of the guys from the garage came out and gave him a talking to. At one stage i thought he was gonna cry:eek:

I have a stupid story. Its about this guy who started a thread on boards.ie but she kept getting the sex of the people in his story mixed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 procstar

I encountered quite a few people over the weekend, and frankly a lot of them extremely stupid!

how much crap did you kick altogether :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

It was decided a while ago to nominate the weekend "how to annoy helimachoptor weekend"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I have a stupid story. Its about this guy who started a thread on boards.ie but she kept getting the sex of the people in his story mixed up

I have sore fingers from lifting pints last night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I have sore fingers from lifting pints last night :D

Weakling. Pints aren't heavy. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Weakling. Pints aren't heavy. :rolleyes:

They're your brother.

Advertisement