Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free marketing advice?

Options
  • 05-05-2009 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey guys..

Im in a bit of a rut at the moment, Im wondering if there are any organisations that provide free marketing advice? (Im a student :P ) It might be a long shot but I need to get something promoted for a project (entertainment section), and I'm under so much stress right now I can't think straight.

I dont have alot of knowledge in this area, so any advice would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

blue4ever wrote: »
    PM

ugh :) I think we all would have liken the answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

tom-thebox wrote: »
    ugh :) I think we all would have liken the answer :D

the answer was biblical: 'ask and ye shall receive' !

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Are you asking for advice on a college assignment / paper or for a real business. Really you should posts specifics here and im sure someone will offer advice (as long as your not asking us to do your term paper).

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

marknvestment - That kinda Spamming isn't acceptable around here, not on topic and blatent link building.

• Advertisement
Advertisement