Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts, fairies...........bugs? Orb pics!

Options
  • 05-05-2009 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hello!

Ok, I'm doing this one on behalf of my brother (whom took the below pictures!). He took a series of photographs a few days back, maybe 20 or 30 and on a few of them there appear to be these 'orb' like things. Now, I think dust on the lense can be ruled out as the 'orbs' appear in different places in the pictures.

They were taken in the late evening (whilst still bright) and using a flash, the camera is a Canon EOS 450D and all seem to appear around the same tree.

The pics below are 'as taken' colors, tones, etc havent been altered, just resized and the 'orb' highlighted.

What ya think?? :pac:

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

Personally I think they are bugs, dust, or some such, I'm pretty skeptical about them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

where were the pictures takin ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

At my aunts house, outside of Carlow town at the bottom of a field, next to a bog :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cool. The orbs have little arrows attached to them.

You got to go with common sense. Its either a bug dust rain or photoshopped. There is not there to say paranormal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

very true - especially when a flash is used - insects, rain, dust ... anything can catch the flash and reflect it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

iamhunted wrote: »
    very true - especially when a flash is used - insects, rain, dust ... anything can catch the flash and reflect it back.

Yeah, if i beat my bed blankets with something and then take a pic the picture is full of "orbs":rolleyes::D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Were these pictures taken in sequence, or are there others in the set taken in between, that have no orb? Its going to be something as mentioned like dust, or moisture, but I ask because the orb is similar across the pictures, as if one single thing was affecting the lens for a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Najimco

Keep 'em coming

2yy1slf.jpg

Advertisement