Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog's owner, do you know your dog?

Options
  • 04-05-2009 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everybody,
    my dear dog has finally reached me here in Dublin, He arrived 2 weeks ago with my wife and in this time I've looked for a place where he can meet other dogs and play.
    But I am dissappointed for what I've found.
    In my place (Dublin 12) there is a big park with a lot of people bringing their dog around.The problem is that most of time, when my dog try to play with their dogs, they goes away and calls for their dogs.
    In my origin country the dog's owner use to stay all together in order to let the dogs knows each other, sometimes you can find 10 or 20 people with 15 or 30 dogs in the same place, people chats and dogs bark s and plays.
    I knows that it can be a different cultural tradition but i am sad when I see all this dogs that cannot play together and so live in a "canine" way.
    Are there some places in Dublin where a lot of dog can play together with owner that knows what their dog wants?
    My dog is a 1 and half year bastard, very nice and not aggressive at all.
    Should I looking for a dog's dating agency?

Thanks
    Fabio

Advertisement