Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College research project

Options
  • 04-05-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Im in DIT in third year in Bolton street and I have a research project which Im doing on watersports, especially looking at safety equipment. I do some surfing myself up around Donegaul, I was just hoping you could take a minute to fill out a survey for me on safety equipment and if you could possibly ask as many people as you can it would be greatly appreiciated. Here is the link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=xNTXNobexTSrUJ3am7r18A_3d_3d

Again thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Cool thanks. A few other people have responded aswel without posting here, thanks to you guys aswel. SHould have all the results put together tomorow evening. Ill keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

As promised I have attached some of my findings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

interesting study. i don't think it mentions how many people completed the survey?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Garry17

I'd be a bit worried at the % of people thatrated a leash as "Very important".
    A leash should not be relied on. People need to be able to swim their way out of trouble.

What if your leash snaps???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Done.

Caution! Question #5... "Was it caused by or worsened by the safety equipment?" was worded as a double-barreled question; i.e., two questions combined together into one by the use of the "or" preposition, but allowing for only one answer to these two questions?

Advertisement