If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req for a 23" - 26" LCD

Options
  • 04-05-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds/Philipsshop

looking to get a 23" - 26" lcd for a bedroom. More familiar with looking for bigger tvs which is why i ask. Any reccommendations? Have a budget of about e250-e300

Cheers,

Gar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Gar

We have two TV's that may interest you.

The 1st is the 22PFL3403 - 22" screen size.
    Spec below

www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/22pfl3403_10/22pfl3403_10_pss_eng.pdf

The second is 26PFL3403 and its a 26" version of the above TV, again spec below

www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3403_10/26pfl3403_10_pss_eng.pdf

Both can be used as a regular full on TV and also PC monitor - so great for a dual purpose 2nd room TV for instance.

They come supplied with a remote control (hardly a suprise there! but people do ask) and a little table top foot. Both can be wall mounted, we have a variety of wall mounting solutions from fixed to swing arm styles in store.

Now for pricing, taking into account the 10% discount Boardies are due you'd be looking at €315 for the 22" and €360 for the 26"

Let me know what you think

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Gar.

The best quality one that I would have in stock at the moment is the Sharp LC26D44.

This is priced at £349.95 - down from £449.95 and I could do you one for £319.95. (existing stock only)

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SHAR-LC26D44EBK

This is a UK and Irish model with both tuners on-board and apart from the excellent picture quality, the sound on this TV puts a lot of the others to shame.

All the best

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Hi Gar.

The best quality one that I would have in stock at the moment is the Sharp LC26D44.

This is priced at £349.95 - down from £449.95 and I could do you one for £319.95. (existing stock only)

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SHAR-LC26D44EBK

This is a UK and Irish model with both tuners on-board and apart from the excellent picture quality, the sound on this TV puts a lot of the others to shame.

All the best

Dave

hey dave do you have a shop in dublin i can walk in and buy that 26" .if so were as ill will buy it saturday am , get back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry, but we don't have a shop in Dublin. Our store is in Belfast, but we can despatch the TV down to you for £9.95 if you like.

It would be with you early next week.

If you would like us to call you, drop us a PM with a contact number and we'll give you a shout.

Regards

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.