Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angry Atheist Is Angry With You

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Najimco

Hmmm...

79012.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Hes very annoying. He doesn't need to curse so much either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Somehow I don't think this is going to help alleviate the view that atheists are nutcase fundamentalists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

He's not especially articulate, and he has nothing new or interesting to say.

I hate swearing.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

He's just gagging for some hot nun-sex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Bougeoir

He's getting a bit carried away with himself in fairness and curses too much for my liking which doesn't make his argument very tasteful. Although, in saying that, he has some valid points but nothing I haven't heard before. I do agree with him on those people who just go along with religion even though they don't believe in half of it. The way parents fork out so much money every year for Communions and Confirmations every year for their spoilt little brats and few of them are even loyal to the faith is so hypocritical! I'm trying to convince my sister not to make her Confirmation because she can't stand being in a Church and doesn't even believe in most of what her school tells her is true in regards to Catholicism (she a very intelligent 8 year-old). Although in saying that some people come from a very religious background and if they were to 'come out' as atheist, it could cause many problems for them. I also agree with him on the whole Good Friday nonsense of banning alcohol because so many people aren't Catholic anymore (or observant) so it makes no sense and we're supposed to be a secular state and that is unfair to many non-Christians.

Edit: I only realised until I went on to actual YouTube that he's apparently a comedian but I didn't find his video particularly amusing, but rather desperate! :rolleyes:

Advertisement