Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big brother

• 04-05-2009 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Any one interested in this years big brother

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Yep Cant Wait Whens It Startin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 defirish

Hi and thanks for answering my thread. Im new to the forums and its my first thread. From what iv read on other forums its supposed to be the 3rd of june but not sure if thats right. Nothing yet has been advertised which is unusual. I think that they wait till bgt is over :D

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Yep Cant Wait Whens It Startin?
    They have cut the 24/7 live feed from the red button sky as well so they will only be giving a few hrs in the morning and at night on e4

Im very happy for them whoever they are. You sound like you were out having a goodtime and at the risk of asking who are wolves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Right well, Im going to close this thread until tomorrow and/or I have found something to strike you both with...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Actually, having had a think about it I have just issued two bans.
    The only reason the thread remains visible to other users is so that it's festering carcass can serve as a deterrent for those who wish to act the proverbial.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement