Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meeting people in tralee

Options
  • 03-05-2009 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know any good places to meet people in tralee? Am looking for friends only, no dating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Sabrielle wrote: »
    Hi
    Anyone know any good places to meet people in tralee? Am looking for friends only, no dating.

Hi Sabrielle :)
    Age?
    interests/hobbies?
    working/student/retired?

Give us some more information and we'll get you sorted - hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

It might be worth asking in the Tralee thread - link
    There's plenty going on in the town and it usually gets a mention in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Sabrielle

I'm 25 and work as a lab technician in a small biotech companies and spend way too much time online lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

and spend way too much time online lol

So - no particular hobby or interest :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

I'm 25 and work as a lab technician in a small biotech companies and spend way too much time online lol.

There's a gig and the bike fest on the Greyhound this Thursday - link
    If you're in to music or cycling it might be a chance to meet some people.
    There's even a 'My Lovely Bicycle' competition, thinking of entering myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭crazzzzy

Sabrielle, there is a social club set up in killarney for over 30's....maybe you could start one in tralee for over 25's :D

Do you have any interest in sports or other activities? Its the only way i can think of to meet people. Are you new to tralee or just bored with your mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Can you weld,i have a beetle to finish..my internet addiction prevents me!lol!:p

Just havin a laugh,i presume you are not from tralee originally?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Sabrielle

Can you weld,i have a beetle to finish..my internet addiction prevents me!lol!:p

Just havin a laugh,i presume you are not from tralee originally?

lol, I'm actually from Ballyheigue originally but seem to have lost touch with people from college etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

lol, I'm actually from Ballyheigue originally but seem to have lost touch with people from college etc.
    Ah ballyheigue..thats all the way out there..lol!
    What are you into hobbywise etc?Are you living in town or in ballyheigue?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Can you sing?

Tralee musical society will be starting up again in september (a bit away I know) they are a good bunch of people.

there are alot of things to get involved in town as your a lab technician you could try looking at the environmental side of things.

there is also tralee mountainering club which is a good way to meet people and get exercise. (they have easy walks too!)

there are a couple of Amateur dramatic societies in town my sister is one and she swears by them

the sailing club out in fenit will be running sailing lessons on small boats during the summer might be worth a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement