Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale Tomorrow

Options
  • 02-05-2009 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I remember seeing a sign in Cork city for a car boot sale Tomorrow 3rd May but can't for the life of me think of where it is being held? Anyone shed any light on this? Don't see too many of these in Cork, so would like to take a look...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Rathcormac? Saw a few signs advertsing it for tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MoonDancer256

I saw a sign on the way to work today advertising a car boot sale somewhere in Cork tomorrow, Monday 4th. If I spot it again on the way home, I'll make note of where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 bazh23

Cheers... I went down to where I saw the sign yesterday morning and it had been taken down! Its like they don't want anyone to show up! lol Looked on other websites which discuss car boot sales in ireland and there's no mention of it. Someone I know said they think it's in blarney, and the previous poster said "Rathcormac?" so it's still a mystery!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

There's a sign in Midleton for one in Fermoy. No idea of the details, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MoonDancer256

Blarney is ringing a bell for me, for one tomorrow Monday 4th at least. Pretty sure that's the sign I saw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

ya theres one in blarney tomorrow morning

Thats great. Hopefully wx will be good for it. Always love going to those things. One man's rubbish... :D

I assume you just drive up to Blarney and it'll be fairly obvious where its on?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

GAA field.( City side of the Castle).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I saw signs this morning for one on Shanagarry today.

thanks clifden, that's exactly what I was looking for. pity it doesn't come up in a search on google... but lots of info on that site for car boot sales in cork. it seams there was one in Rathcormac yesterday and Blarney today... phone numbers, prices etc.. pretty good website. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rajan

I saw a sign on the way to work today advertising a car boot sale somewhere in Cork tomorrow, Monday 4th. If I spot it again on the way home, I'll make note of where it is.
    blarney

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

how was it? My sister went to one this morning too. I think it was the one in blarney she went too. She is was just full of crap, like complete crap and loads of dodgy looking delboy types

The one in Blarney was ok. It's the delboy types and the dodgy crap which makes it a proper car-boot sale!! :D

Advertisement