Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home wanted for whooper

Options
  • 02-05-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

I have a whooper swan at the moment and i need a home for him. He was tormenting golfers on a golf course, he has a "thing" about golf balls :). He is a captively bred swan from a collection that appears to have escaped, he has an identity ring, he is not pinioned, i have clipped his wings as a temporary measure to prevent him from going back to the golf course. Would suit a large garden with a pond and high walls or fences. He cannot be released to the wild due to his "thing" for golf balls and golfers.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cesarbart

i feed the swans 2 a week out of my hand and all i love them. i dunno if it woudl stay with me but id love it. hee hee. i have dogs but there very good with the swans i feed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I'll mention it to my friend Marek from Warsaw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Progger

latenia wrote: »

He wont eat him will he???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

John, will PM you. Think I might know someone who can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭John Griffin

cesarbart wrote: »
    i feed the swans 2 a week out of my hand and all i love them. i dunno if it woudl stay with me but id love it. hee hee. i have dogs but there very good with the swans i feed.

Really needs to be a secure area, thanks.
    latenia wrote: »

Progger wrote: »
    He wont eat him will he???

What do you reakon?:)
    00112984 wrote: »
    John, will PM you. Think I might know someone who can help.
    PM sent, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement