Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Understaning another laungage in your dreams...

Options
  • 02-05-2009 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Very strange....listening to a popular radio station this am and they were coming live from AbuDhabi in the gulf...one of the questions was to translate a local word...alarm went off so was just waking when I heard the question and first word that came into my head was...cat food..which is what the word actually was....then I remembered the same thing happened yesterday morning...with the word Wednesday...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

if you were just waking it could be they were giving out the answer to the Q, saying X meant Y and you actually heard both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I can speak another language ( I'm not fluent yet, but trying!), and I'd dream in this language every now and again. But I'm always amazed that when it happens because the people I interact are far more fluent than I am in real life. I often wonder how my brain can create what they say, even though (consciously), I wouldn't be able to express myself as comfortably and fluently as the people in the dream.

Advertisement