Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonable Accom for Writers' Week - Listowel?

Options
  • 01-05-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Hello, a friend of ours got shortlisted for Writers' Week, and a few of us would like to come down and support her. Looking for a cheap and cheerful B and B or a hostel in Listowel. We might be getting one lift or even a bus, so preferably close to Listowel itself is better. There is an accommodation list on the official site, but I figured some of these are the pricier end of things.
    The week starts on 27th of May I think.
    Any suggestions would be great, thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Anything at all? B and Bs that you know of that may be smaller, and not on the larger sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Have you tried the Listowel thread ? They seem pretty helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I'll stick a cross-ref post on there. Just thought some people from Killarney etc might have friends who have B and B in the area.
    Thanks tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pauline fayne

same problem here , cant find accomodation for writers week . It gets harder every year. just a couch to lay my head on would do !

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bbfishy

I'd stay in Ballybunion - lots of accomodation and not to far out the road even in a taxi !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pauline fayne

Thanks bbfishy got sorted and can relax now and look forward to a great week . Counting down the hours !

Advertisement