Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Program to graph ev against actual results?

Options
  • 01-05-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone I'm looking for a program that will plot my expected value against my actual winnings in an all-in situation and can't find one that is compatible with pokertracker 3. Also must be free moneys not lookin great at the moment :-(.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

Blacktie. wrote: »
    Hey everyone I'm looking for a program that will plot my expected value against my actual winnings in an all-in situation and can't find one that is compatible with pokertracker 3. Also must be free moneys not lookin great at the moment :-(.
    Buy HM it already has that feature built in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Yeah I've noticed that but I already have pokertracker and can't really afford to buy another tracker program just for one feature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You're better off not knowing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Rb wrote: »
    You're better off not knowing

Ha why you think that? I'm just trying to make sure the last 12k hands or so was a bad run and not just bad play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Ev graph tells you next to nothing. It's by no means an indicator of good or bad play.
    You get KK in vs AA, that comes up as bad play etc,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

Just download the latest beta version (26) of poker tracker 3 and it has been added as a feature in the graph section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

cooker3 wrote: »
    Ev graph tells you next to nothing. It's by no means an indicator of good or bad play.

Alot of people need to pay more attention to this, it is far from a completely telling number and people read so much into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

cooker3 wrote: »

when it should come up as stupid play :D

Advertisement