Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTP Hand Histories

Options
  • 01-05-2009 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

I recently signed up to FTP but forgot to click on the 'save hand history' option. Since I use Poker Tracker this is quite annoying having lost these hands. Is there any way to get them back or are they gone for good?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

You can email them and ask them.

I know stars will help you, but not sure about FT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Cheers boss, will do that so.

Okay so I got these sent to me all in one .txt file. I added it to my Hand History folder and imported them in to Poker Tracker. It imported them but has me finishing last in each of them (which I didn't! ha). Is Poker Tracker having problems reading the file as it contains about 20 sngs? Also, it will have game #1, then a few hands for game #2, then back to game#1, then onto game #3...it's all over the place. Is that why it's coming up all arseways on PT?

Danke.

Ughh, this looks like it's going to be loads of work...do I really have to create seperate .txt files for this?

Thanks.

Advertisement