Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outbreak of "zombism" in London...

Options
  • 01-05-2009 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭

EU quarantines London in flu panic

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

The World Health Organization (WHO) has raised the alert to phase six, its highest level, and advised governments to activate pandemic contingency plans.

In Mexico, the epicentre of the outbreak, President Felipe Calderon urged people to stay at home over the next five days.

http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

That is quite a cool spoof page. One of the better ones that I have seen on that site for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Mod:

Please delete this and the two post above ;)

With Boards been on RTE yesterday I'm hoping one of their researches picks this up and runs with it....

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

this is what we have been training for!!

Lets kick some zombie ass!!!!

Advertisement