Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coaching recommendations

Options
  • 01-05-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Anyone know of any irish coaches for mid to high stakes online cash. i have been looking on 2+2 but most of the coaches there seem to only want to coach up to 200nl, probably because they dont know how to beat the higher stake games.i dont want to be coached by someone who has only played as high as 400nl because i can beat that game myself

please post any recommendations or else pm me. cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

Might be worth a look at pokerswat, some of the pros over there are also doing coaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Ianmc38 and Valor both play higher stakes and have experience as coaches. Flipper has also coached mid to high stakes PLO. Pretty sure HJ can beat higher stakes but not sure if he accomadates that in his coaching.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Ianmc38 and Valor both play higher stakes and have experience as coaches. Flipper has also coached mid to high stakes PLO. Pretty sure HJ can beat higher stakes but not sure if he accomadates that in his coaching.

Very Sure HJ isn't taking any more students :(, Although his vid's on pokerswat are the next best thing:) Cardshark is another safe bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

redjoker username here on boards best imo:pac:

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

davidgti wrote: »
    redjoker username here on boards best imo:pac:

David

Thanks David but I don't coach mid-high stakes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

You could try vandice but in not sure if hes taking any more students either.

Advertisement