Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

She speaks

Options
  • 30-04-2009 8:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

So Tracey in Eastenders has kicked Steven from Fair City out of the water when it comes to dialogue this week... she must have had more lines this week than she's had in the last 10 years in the show.

Do ye reckon they're trying to introduce her as a 'real' character??:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

jobucks wrote: »
    So Tracey in Eastenders has kicked Steven from Fair City out of the water when it comes to dialogue this week... she must have had more lines this week than she's had in the last 10 years in the show.
    Do ye reckon they're trying to introduce her as a 'real' character??:eek:

I'm sorry Jo, it's not gonna happen. Steven's presence has already been up with his for "open mouthed gasp" scene earlier this year, when there was a row in McCoys. I'm expecting this to be up for an award later in the year, along with Dave Duffy for best Non Actor In An Acting Role.

Other memorable Steven moments this year were when he said "Sure" after Bela asked him for a pint. Very realistic as my own barman said that to me when I asked him for a pint at the weekend. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

I'm sorry Jo, it's not gonna happen. Steven's presence has already been up with his for "open mouthed gasp" scene earlier this year, when there was a row in McCoys. I'm expecting this to be up for an award later in the year, along with Dave Duffy for best Non Actor In An Acting Role.

Other memorable Steven moments this year were when he said "Sure" after Bela asked him for a pint. Very realistic as my own barman said that to me when I asked him for a pint at the weekend. :p

Who can forget his virtuoso performance in Giving Bob a Stamp? Thank God for freeze frame, so we could watch every nuance. Steven is the jewel in the Fair City crown.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I guess you're right really, I had forgotten about some of Steve's Virtuoso performances especially the head shaking episode... oh the horror... conveyed so well by himself.

You have to hand it to Tracey though, finding her tongue again.. she has't actually spoken to anyone since Dirty Den was killed has she?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭gidget

She did it a few months ago with Sean. Started telling him that it's better to just remain silent and get on with your work. she told him a few home truths about how she saw everything that went on in the Vic over the years. Sean was just looking at her open-mouthed and replied she was an interesting woman.

Although when Phil asked her was she going to set her husband onto him when he was trying it on with her, it did make me wonder if Tracy's got a mysterious family out there that have yet to emerge!!! I could just about see it now a teenager arriving in the Vic looking for a word with their mother and everyone asking who she is when Tracy materialises to say the child is hers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Maybe whitneys new fella is traceys son??

• Advertisement
Advertisement