Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stock Clearance

Options
  • 30-04-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

If your interested Tramore Surf Shop is having a huge stock clearance sale starting in the morning and running untill the end of the bank holiday (or untill wetsuits run out)

We are clearing out old winter/summer stock and whats left from last summers order! In total there is 200 suits to sell so grab a bargain quick.

Also to celebrate our relocation to a bigger premises we are offering discounts on surf hires to all boards.ie members so for 15euro get your self into the water and try out a surfboard and wetsuit.

We also have surf brand clothing that is 1 - 3 years old and needs moving too, we are selling adult t shirts starting at 18euro and again untill the stock is shifted.

Listen out for our adverts on beat102103fm all weekend.

And remember we have moved location and are now in the pavilion which is opposite the lifeguards hut.

Happy Surfing,
    nick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ye got meself right bargain today 29 for a shorty any1 lookin for a suit should get down there quick me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Hey guys, these guys do have good deals, I went in earlier and got a full summer wetsuit for only 55 euro, really top quality stuff! Much better value than any supermarket

Can't wait to start surfin again now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Thers a few winter suits for as low as 99euro....... man what a bargain!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭mrDuke

Thanks for the reviews guys, really need to shift this stuff!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Fortune

hey mate,

will you hold a MT size in a summer suit for me, would really appreciate it, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Picked up a sweet deal there today, a full summer wetsuit for 55euro. Very good quality aswell I have to say, worth going to the shop and picking up something. Alot better than what you world get in most places ive been to. Head over there tomorrow before most of the good stuff is gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

Got a great deal there earlier on my back from the beach, Winter suit for 100 and kids shortie for my sis for 30 great value me thinks

Hi fortune put that away for you let me know when your picking it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dutchgoldtony

What winter suits do you have? Any idea of prices?

Theres alot of older alder type winter suits still on the rail, there going for about 99euro, next ones are last years alder stealth which used to be 189euro but theres 50euro off! Theres also some really good ladies winters, super stretch and everything for 125euro.......

Guys these prices are soo cheap and im sooo busy today, better get in while the best of the suits are still here!!!

• Advertisement

Good prices on used boards too,
    look at this:

€160
    d307de282b85034db530cfd0e075bfe5.jpg

€200
    5baede8c77bd4357f4035a00965f8d7e.jpg

€250
    a3eb736bc318ae6d15777a7be3988b89.jpg

€150
    f9383955d4c99ecc9a2ba69c9d922c0f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,171 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Hi Mr Duke, whats that second last boards size?
    Im looking for something around 7' or 7'2 for about 200 to 250max. Im just coming down from a Bic 7'9 and would like something to grow into with a bit of a learning curve, but which should last me a while. Anything you have in stock sound like it might be suitable?

Im a guy about 5ft 7, 10st 8 anyway.

Hey there,

Second surfboard down was a 10'2" so its a bit of your size bracket then... I have some really good boards and would have some nice epoxy fishes for around 250 if that interests you?

There super light and go like the clappers, I surf one myself!

Drop in and ill show you whats here!!!!!!!

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

These guys are awesome and really helpful.

I went in there about two months back, being a complete noob, and they fitted me with a perfect wet-suit and boots for swimming :D
    For pretty cheap too!

Bump for awesome salesmen!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

yeah i have to agree with the posts above. the chap in there is real helpful, i went out for a look and came away with a surfboard and wetsuit, both reduced, and free wax (and stickers). now all i have to do is learn to surf. happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 33 premiercounty

hey mrduke

what size is that first board on the pics post

Is it a softboard ?

mrDuke wrote: »
    Hey there,

Second surfboard down was a 10'2" so its a bit of your size bracket then... I have some really good boards and would have some nice epoxy fishes for around 250 if that interests you?

Nick

cool, think ill make the drive up tomorrow, should be up about 1.30ish

Hey premiercounty that board has now sold and so has the 7'6" spider, the 8'6" and 10'2" are still here. I also have two identical boards to the blue one but there in pink or yellow so you have a choice! Drop in and ill show you whats here.

Rebel please let me know who you are when you come in and try get into me when its queit enough so i can give you my undivided attention for aslong as you need.

Also most of the winters have shifted, Theres two mens left and XXL mens Alder Pulse was €250 now €125 and a LT O neill was €199 now €100!!! I have most sizes in ladies available in winter still and there half price!

Was great to meet all you boards.ie surfers today and yesterday.... And really appreciate your help in moving this old stock...

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bucketceann

Hey there,

Nick

I can't make out the make on the 10'2" from the pic, what is it? Also, is it new or secondhand and is it PU, epoxy or plastic?

Cheers!

Hi MrDuke, i couldn't make it up today and have work tomorrow but I finish up at 3.30 on Tuesday so could drive straight up after that and be there before 5 (in theory). Would mostly just be looking for a decent priced summer wetsuit (full size, not shortie). I don't actually know the proper wetsuit sizing, but id be 5ft 7, 10st 8ish and slim build. Would you know if you might have anything for that size left?

Regards,
    Paul

• Advertisement

Hi Bucketceann the board is a 10'2" southpoint, its epoxy, google it to read up on it, i actually cleaned the wax of it today so its all shiney and new!

Hey Rebel should have a full suit to fit you for 59euro (maybe even cheaper if we have a look) and the next model up is an alder impact if i have it in your size (might mean a bit of digging through stock rooms) for 69euro.

Hi Bucketceann the board is a 10'2" southpoint, its epoxy, google it to read up on it, i actually cleaned the wax of it today so its all shiney and new!

Hey Rebel should have a full suit to fit you for 59euro (maybe even cheaper if we have a look) and the next model up is an alder impact if i have it in your size (might mean a bit of digging through stock rooms) for 69euro.

Excellent, ill come up straight after work Tuesday so, probably there for 5, what time do yee stay open till?

sounds good, I might not be there but someone will at 5.
    call to let us know your on your way

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Hey MrDuke, any nsp boards down there? Looking for a summer and winter suit aswell if you can help me, probably MT.

Will leave as soon as you reply if you do have anything left that will suit?
    I'm about 2 and a half hours away.
    Cheers

EDIT: Rang the shop, all sorted have some stuff put aside and will be there before close. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Hey mrDuke - OH wants to take up windsurfing (mid life crisis) any reasonable rigs there???? Also how about life jackets for infants (new born) can only source one in the states.......would rather local(ish)

Hey RAFC
    Um i dont have any windsurfing equip unfortunately! Regarding infant lifejackets I can order from our supplier but not sure how small they go, if you want to pm me more details and where in ireland you are i could organise our supplier to post direct to you though sizing might be an issue!
    Nick

Hey Nick, as you know I did make it down and the car was a fairly comfortable sleep anyway!

Picked up a 7"7 surf series board, alders stealth summer wetsuit, car roof rack, bully grip, fins, wax and T-tool all for just a little step over €500.

I'd advise anyone to go down asap for suits or boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

howdy bjc, was it the soft roof rack that you got? and if so, how did you find it? i got a board and wetsuit from him on friday and was thinking about the soft roof rack. currently folding the back and passenger seats to make room

• Advertisement

Yeah, it's a soft rack, pretty expensive at €55 for some straps and a pair of pads, but it does work a treat.

The rack is foolproof as long as you strap it down right, didn't move an inch after nearly 3 hours on the road on a very windy day.
    Heading down the M7 at about 160 was extra fun since I had a god-dang wing on the roof though!

But I had to get the rack because the hatchback wouldn't fit the sevenseven I bought. So if I were you I'd eBay "Thule" roof racks, they're usually over a ton in Hlafords but you can pick them up for under €40 delivered on eBay. Do your research first though, the thule site will tell you which model is for which car.

Advertisement