Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Hen Night

Options
  • 30-04-2009 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

There's a group of us heading to Killarney tomorrow for a hen weekend. I had intended buying a book for the bride which has a list of dares that she has to carry out and each one has to be signed off on by the bridesmaids as soon as the dare has been completed by the bride. I tried the usual shops in Clonmel today but all of them were sold out of the book. Just wondering if anyone knows of any shop in Killarney that would stock this type of book.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭FRANKENFURTER

egan2020 wrote: »
    There's a group of us heading to Killarney tomorrow for a hen weekend. I had intended buying a book for the bride which has a list of dares that she has to carry out and each one has to be signed off on by the bridesmaids as soon as the dare has been completed by the bride. I tried the usual shops in Clonmel today but all of them were sold out of the book. Just wondering if anyone knows of any shop in Killarney that would stock this type of book.
    there is a sex sho[ in killarney im sure they will have one ...a friend of mine from cashel gas a bar in killarney there is a bbq there sat evening..you should give it a try:eek:

Advertisement