Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Tracker Help?

Options
  • 30-04-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭

I asked this in Theroy sections for newbie qs but got no reply so ill give it a shot here.I set up poker tracker the last day but cant figure out how to mine hands.I get it to work fine when I am the table but when I am not sat down it wont mine the obsevered hands is there something.Thanks in advance

gob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Most people here have Holdem Manager so wont know much about PT, me included. What network are you on? Some will need third party software to mine, like Eyepoker to mine iPoker (Paddypower, Boyle, GJP etc are all on iPoker)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Yea I am on the i poker network ,I dont have eye poker software but am going to get it .Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

I was lookin about this too, took me about 15 mins to set up eyepoker and now its workin away! Once u have a load of mined hands use the manual import to upload the them to your PT.

Edit: does any know how long you the trial of eyepoker lasts???

Advertisement