Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

isn't Katy French still the most beautiful model in comparison with other models?

Options
  • 30-04-2009 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

and wasn't she the most intelligent model?
    she wrote interesting articles
    who write among models else?
    only katy!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

still? talk about setting the AHers up for a sick jokefest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Yea wonderful, pity about the white stuff! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Not at the moment no.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Not really, she was noice but I seen her in the flesh and I wasn't bowled over.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭manc

no, i'd say she look fairly rotten now...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

She was my generation's Princess Diana.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

helens wrote: »
    only katy!

Not any more.
    Never understood the hype either, she wasn't a bad looking girl.
    Over did it with the coke and theres months of ****e in the paper about her.
    Its not like drugs weren't an issue in Dublin before she decided to ram an assload of coke up her nose now is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

maybe we should dig her up and find out....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,978 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

copacetic wrote: »
    still? talk about setting the AHers up for a sick jokefest.

More like a sad-troll-fest.

Leprachaun wrote: »
    Not at the moment no.

Devilishly good :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This thread has got to be a joke of some sort...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Well done Helen.

You've managed to beat your 2 reply record to your weird posts.

/shut the door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Devilishly good :D

Eh where's the thanks then? Jeez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Claire Tully is alright, far more intelligent than Katy French anyway, she writes better articles too.

She has it all! apart from her accent she's perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

princess of tarts

Cocaine abuser
    only katy!

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

As Robbo says she was a light in the dark. Luckily they put her out before her hairspray combusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Degsy wrote: »
    This thread has got to be a joke of some sort...

I actually kind of doubt it. I remember when I bemoaned and mocked the covereage of Katy French's death etc. my inbox here filled with angry PMs from some sort of Katy French defence league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Jemmy wrote: »
    Yea wonderful, pity about the white stuff! :rolleyes:

Yeah and the cocaine too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead's glad that we're finally ready to talk about Katy's tragic death. We've kept our silence on this terrible matter for far too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,066 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

SV wrote: »
    Claire Tully is alright, far more intelligent than Katy French anyway, she writes better articles too.

She has it all! apart from her accent she's perfect.

Not only the accent, her voice is just so annoying.

But I'd give it to her good anyway

[NSFW] http://www.repubblica.it/2008/11/calendari/bellezze/claire-tully-calendario-2009/claire-tully-calendario-2009/esterne111513451111152323_big.jpg [/NSFW]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

LookingFor wrote: »
    I actually kind of doubt it. I remember when I bemoaned and mocked the covereage of Katy French's death etc. my inbox here filled with angry PMs from some sort of Katy French defence league.

Publish them and lets have laugh.
    There are more imbeciles out there than you would think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Can I respectfully ask "Who gives a blind bollox about these airheads and shallow people??.

No disrespect to the dead,but there is a slick of these kind of people moving between party and dinner party hoping to snare some gimp who has more money than taste.They have an elevated idea of their own importance and some actually think that sensible people like myself give Jack Schidt what they do and what toshbag programmes they appear on.

Sorry girlettes, the Flutther is a man of substance and no airhead with a D4 accent and ambitions of swanning around at my expense would have a chance.

Fook off I say and find some middle aged fugly with loads of dosh who is prepared to listen to your shíte in exchange for rattle up the pipes every few months.

game is up ladies:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

This is coming from the same person who regularily posted about his regularity, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

only katy!

You smoking crack?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Has anybody actually read Clare Tully? She hops onto the most obvious populist angles to get people on her side "hey how about those politicians getting so much money, thats wrong", "fashion models are too thin" etc etc ad nauseum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

This is coming from the same person who regularily posted about his regularity, right?

aaah there you go Aidan, always the bad word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cycalogic

Im sorry, maybe this post is out of line, but here it goes anyway.

What is so special about Katy French dying? Sure, she was young. But less than a month before she died, she done an interview where she said she had done coke before, but had since stopped because it was dumb and she didn't want to cause her mother to worry about her.

She knew what she was doing. She was an intelligent girl. She knew her mother had something to worry about.

Which is why the gardai that are hunting down her suppliers, is kind of getting up my back. Not because they don't deserve to be caught, and arrested -- but because they are NO different from the thousands of other suppliers in Ireland.

Each day people die from drugs. Heroin, cocaine... whatever. They can both, and do, cause death. If some junkie dies from a heroin overdose, do the gardai go out of their way looking for the supplier of the dead junkie? Do they want to charge them for the death of the junkie?
    I don't think so.

Those two young fellas down in BallyBeg in Waterford. What about them? Are their suppliers being hunted down? The loss of their life was just as tragic as the loss of Katy French.

Their deaths aren't being glamourised? Why is Katy Frenchs?

I mean at the end of the day, it looks like this. Waterford lads = Scumbags. Katy French - Modern Day Diana.
    In reality, they are both nothing more than victims of drug abuse. You can't dress it up as anything else.

There is no difference between Katy French and a junkie laying dead behind a skip, at the end of the day, except maybe her loboution clad feet and her designer dress. Take away all that, and what have you got?

It makes me sick to think people are acting as if life played a cruel hand on her. It didn't. She stared death in the face when she was snorting those lines. I have absolutely no sympathy for her at all. I feel bad for her family, of course I do, but her? She got what she deserved.

She was a pretty looking girl. I could never understand why she was a model though, because she wasn't overly pretty? I mean, she was not a troll, by any means, but she was definately not model material.

I think she was the Paris Hilton of Ireland. Famous because she was a slut.
    How did she rise to fame again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT IDIOT COKEHEAD BINT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement