Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Singer Wanted M/F

Options
  • 29-04-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Singer male or female aged ideally between 19 and 27 (but anyone will of course be considered), needed for serious heavy alternative progressive band currently recording first EP. Rough mixes of the tracks can be sent by request for an idea of the work, although current recordings don't necessarily represent what direction further recordings and material might take. Must we willing to travel to Longford at weekends. Music inspired by Tool, The Mars Volta, Protest The Hero, Meshuggah, Isis, Battles and everything else. Looking for a singer with something unique, a new direction, and an obscure talent for an obscurer instrument would be a great addition too. All members have at least five years gigging experience. For more info email me at haveabounty@gmail.com or PM me for my phone number.
    Thanks for your time look forward to hearing from you,
    Luke.

Ps. Preferrably contact me direclty, thanks again.

Advertisement