Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokers Greatest Tool

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

These are all pretty good. I dont think a worse-played hand than Tillys will ever be seen on live TV. The funniest thing is she was actively thinking and focused on the hand (compared to Gazes who just spaced out) and her conclusion was to put Antonius on pocket Ks. Absoultely ridiculous. The other hands are good but they're all mistakes that you could see happening whereas Tillys is just lunacy!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

i wonder if Gazes would instane call if brown had pushed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

kristy gazes / chad brown is slightly worse than tillys imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

the 1st one as she made a dopey error but Chad made a stupid error also,
    why not push? it's a chick she might call.

two errors so it wins,
    Tilly is forgiven as she heaves very well in this clip

expecting flames from some ladies now. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I love the Tony G video though, found it hilarious. Especially Helmuth's comments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Ditto dave.I love this video.Imagine the needling he`d give if one the others or anyone done that and not him.Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

When I saw the thread title I was going to say Holdem Manager. :o

But tilly is a right donk

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

When I saw the title I thought you were going to be asking for the most annoying tool playing pro/celeb poker. WITHOUT DOUBT this has to be that Brad Garret guy. Possibly one of the most annoying people i've ever seen. He would even tilt me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Hey Tony, pushin 6000............
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

the best bit is the guy asleep in the background in the first video.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

I actually find it hard to watch the Tilly hand, it's so so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

The chubby guy from Seinfeld is a complete an utter gobsh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

It's very close between Tilly and Lawson, you can make the arguement that tilly was extremely nervous and just plain scared, but with Lawson he was still convinced he hand won the hand even after the dealer had awarded the pot, as for the others they all realised there mistakes almost immediately, so for that reason it's got to be Lawson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

tm2204 wrote: »
    Hey Tony, pushin 6000............
    :D

Yeah Tom...wont be doing anything for it! Saving myself for the big 10k!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

I had Tilly picked before I looked at the vids... After watchin all d vids I knew I made the right choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

stevire wrote: »
    I had Tilly picked before I looked at the vids... After watchin all d vids I knew I made the right choice!

me also.. got your email lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Daithio wrote: »
    I actually find it hard to watch the Tilly hand, it's so so bad.

Ivey's face afterward says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,755 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I haven't looked at the videos and I haven't voted or looked at the votes but going by the general comments on here over the past while Tilly is odds on to win this even if somebody is way, way stupider.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

ok forget about people trying to read the pulse on your neck, check out tilly's chest after the flop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Kristy Gaze and Chad Brown's hand has to be the most retarded thing I've seen since I started playing and used argue over whether a full house beat a flush in home games. I don't get all the hate towards James Woods though. Surely that was an easy mistake to make?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

AdMMM wrote: »
    Surely that was an easy mistake to make?

been there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Donkathon wrote: »
    been there :rolleyes:

I remember a hand from the fitz a couple of years ago where I bluffed the river 9 high (missed draw), and got insta-called. I mucked and she showed... 9 high! Same kicker as well. She then proudly informed me that she thought I had aq:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Has to be Gazes/Brown for me, ive watched her play a few times and she strikes me as a complete cúnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

AdMMM wrote: »
    I don't get all the hate towards James Woods though. Surely that was an easy mistake to make?

I was going to post more or less the same thing. In the context of the way the show-down occurred in the video, mucking was practically the default thing to do, without even thinking about it. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few live players here have done the same thing at some stage, although few would admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Holdem Manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Adrock-aka

Sorry once I saw there was a poll, the word 'Tool' and Tony G i snap voted Tony G.

Jen Silly takes the biscuit hands down!

Advertisement