Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essential Tools for Online Poker

Options
  • 29-04-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd start up this thread for anyone who's beginning online poker or who is looking to take it more seriously. Up until recently I played online poker and was a break even player, I used do well in tournaments and give it away in cash game stakes I shouldn't be playing.

I browse this forum alot and find alot of people are really into it and have vast knowledge of online poker and poker in general. I can play the game very well but always learning, have had some good wins live although still waiting on my first BIG win.

If any of the more serious players have the time, post up which programs are essential for being a successful online player and why.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

Dave147 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd start up this thread for anyone who's beginning online poker or who is looking to take it more seriously. Up until recently I played online poker and was a break even player, I used do well in tournaments and give it away in cash game stakes I shouldn't be playing.

I browse this forum alot and find alot of people are really into it and have vast knowledge of online poker and poker in general. I can play the game very well but always learning, have had some good wins live although still waiting on my first BIG win.

If any of the more serious players have the time, post up which programs are essential for being a successful online player and why.
    try Here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

try Here

That's perfect, thanks!

Advertisement