Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders fans: who are your favourite characters?

Options
  • 29-04-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

Who do you like?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

Heres my list
    Tiffany
    phil
    peggy
    heather
    janine
    jack
    jean (the gaga one)
    biancha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

I like Dot. A true woman with a heart of gold who can see the good in even the baddest of people. Always there to be a shoulder to cry on whenever someone needs to offload their problems and always so sympathetic. i don't see there ever being another actress that could live up to her character whenever she leaves in the future. Shame she missed out on that Bafta award. It was well overdue!!. And of course Tiffany and Heather. I also used to love dear old Ethel (RIP) and her dog Willy when they were in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Heather is class! Especially the other day when she locked Phil in the garage! Tiffany is pretty funny too. Good to see the have a bit of humour back in the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

I love Tiffany:)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

I think drunk Phil is hilarious at the moment! Very funny to watch him trying to get the playstation to work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

Would have to say Danielle. So she was so innocent and silly (in a nice way) that I warmed to her straight away. Blooming shame that they got rid of her so quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 LemonLyman

boris232 wrote: »
    Would have to say Danielle. So she was so innocent and silly (in a nice way) that I warmed to her straight away. Blooming shame that they got rid of her so quickly.

I totally agree. The character had enormous potential and it was crazily shortsighted for them to bump her off in such a ludicrously OTT manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

LemonLyman wrote: »
    I totally agree. The character had enormous potential and it was crazily shortsighted for them to bump her off in such a ludicrously OTT manner.

have been watching the facebook campaign and the petition on this for the last couple of weeks. While the numbers joining have started to fade, it is still gaining strenght. Just shows what a liked character she was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 LemonLyman

Phil deffo gets a vote. He is so convincing with the whole drunk schtick. I mean soap alcos are ten a penny and always miserable. Right now Phil is giving us a pretty convincing realisation of the fun and highs that are also part of the binge. Only trouble is he's actually make me miss the booze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

I like;

Heather
    Minty
    Denise and her fella,
    Darren
    Zainab, Masood and Tamwar (esp Tamwar, he's really funny),
    Christian
    Charlie Slater
    Jay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭LittleEve

Tiffany :D
    Heather, though Shirley wrecks my head...:eek:
    (Drunk) Phil :p
    like the look of the new doc too :D

i dont like drunk phil at all as i dont have a great tolerence for drunk people. much rathered him when he was sober and was plotting something like when he tramatised archy or a couple of years ago when himself and grant went after the allen man scarlets father

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

the allen man scarlets father

I think you mean ruby!!

Tupins wrote: »
    I like;

Denise and her fella,
    Darren
    Zainab, Masood and Tamwar (esp Tamwar, he's really funny),
    Charlie Slater

The dullest of people in the whole show!

I like Heather, Bianca, Minty, Phil, Tiff, Christian and Jean (fantastic actress!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

I like Christian, but hate the scenes he does with Jane.

Oddly enough I like Shirley, I reckon shes the 1 person you could always call up thatd be good for going on the tear at short notice.

Ah I like Jay too, you just want to give him a dinner dont you. I like Ricky too, hes fairly relaxed.

Oddly enough I like Shirley, I reckon shes the 1 person you could always call up thatd be good for going on the tear at short notice.

Shirley is a classic character!

ohanloj3 wrote: »
    I think you mean ruby!!

ya i actually ment johnny her father

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

ohanloj3 wrote: »
    I think you mean ruby!!

He had two daughters, Scarlett and Ruby. Scarlett died and then he called his nightclub after her (as you do!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

hey listen mate coming from an old fogey hehehehaha dirty den defo or grant mitchell hey any1 remember that girl in the indian family wow what a treat hehehehaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Babbit

Phil, Dot and Jean...

• Advertisement
Advertisement