Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marketing letter.

Options
  • 29-04-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Im looking to post a letter to a no. of retailers letting them know of a free online service they could you to list products in their business. I have a problem wording this letter, getting the message across, is it too long, how much detail do I need, how it should look etc. Who would I get to do this?
    Is it too small a job for a marketing co. or ad agency. If not what would I expect to pay for this service?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭MB74

Maybe some one who does Neuro Linguitic Programming (suggestive text), try some one like 3r.ie or google the phrase I'm sure you will get enough results.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

MB74 wrote: »
    Maybe some one who does Neuro Linguitic Programming (suggestive text), try some one like 3r.ie or google the phrase I'm sure you will get enough results.

Done the google thing, but I would also value opinions from here, or previous posters experience.

3r looks good.

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Whats the service?

Many brick and mortar businesses benefit little from listings and its not worth the effort. Just focus on bottom line value and ease of use.

Never talk about you, always about them and their needs. Theres nothing worse than an "I AM" letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

thanks for that advice... i posted the site in the entrenpreneur section for feedback

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564722

Advertisement