Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.F.O X-Conference 2009

Options
  • 29-04-2009 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLZ9qSMaSzw

Just seen the whole lot of this conference on youtube.....extreamly interesting.

I knew of the disclosure project before but I've never seen them give the president an ultimatum in past years,

Anybody here have some views on this?

P.S. I think there should be a seperate topic for U.F.O's as I disagree they should be classed as paranormal anymore rather than scientific fact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

jessconr wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLZ9qSMaSzw

Just seen the whole lot of this conference on youtube.....extreamly interesting.

I knew of the disclosure project before but I've never seen them give the president an ultimatum in past years,

Anybody here have some views on this?

P.S. I think there should be a seperate topic for U.F.O's as I disagree they should be classed as paranormal anymore rather than scientific fact.
    yea ive lots of views about this subject......
    [but i like it in paranormal....]

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

jonbravo wrote: »
    yea ive lots of views about this subject......

Care to elaborate????:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

This is all stuff that has been said before, its widely known that the UFO/ET research community are trying to put as much pressure on the Obama administration as possible. Sure some conspiracy theorists think Kennedy was assassinated because he was going to disclose about UFO/ETs, is the same faith in store for Obama?? who knows.
    I suppose only time will tell!

Ziycon wrote: »
    This is all stuff that has been said before, its widely known that the UFO/ET research community are trying to put as much pressure on the Obama administration as possible. Sure some conspiracy theorists think Kennedy was assassinated because he was going to disclose about UFO/ETs, is the same faith in store for Obama?? who knows.
    I suppose only time will tell!
    i dont agree with the tactic to put pressure on obama.......however its being coming for awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

I think its the only way forward. Belgium, france, uk, demark and serveral south and central american countries have released their files and concur with the disclosure project that ufo's are a real phenomenon/fact. We need to increase the pressure on the usa to also release their files so the whole world will take this matter seriously. Then we wouldn't have to have ufo related discussions in taboo forums like this one

• Advertisement

jessconr wrote: »
    I think its the only way forward. Belgium, france, uk, demark and serveral south and central american countries have released their files and concur with the disclosure project that ufo's are a real phenomenon/fact. We need to increase the pressure on the usa to also release their files so the whole world will take this matter seriously. Then we wouldn't have to have ufo related discussions in taboo forums like this one
    but do you think disclosure means,the usa, will tell the people that they have a ufo locked up in roswell!?.......i dont think so...but then again i could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time or anything.

paranormal and ufo/alien stuff go hand in hand, like when you look into alien abduction some people tend to believe for year's that they had seen a ghost.......rather then to say... they seen a alien.

who know's maybe, aliens/ghosts/spirits/etc..... are all linked.....then i think of the mothman. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I d like to see this UFO stuff moved to its own forum or at least to the hard rock forum.(anyone get it?)
    Anyway anyone ever hear of the supposed way fend off alien abduction.Say the name of Christ.Thats what I ve heard.I read it on an article,Ill try and post a link if I can find it again.

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I d like to see this UFO stuff moved to its own forum or at least to the hard rock forum.(anyone get it?)
    Anyway anyone hear of the remedy of alien attacks? Say the name of the Christ.Thats what I ve heard.
    there's a link to something like that in the thread, Alien abduction.
    there is lots of area's to cover when talking about this stuff......its hard to single out one topic, be-it ,aliens or ufo's, for there not all the same in many way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

there is lots of area's to cover when talking about this stuff......its hard to single out one topic, be-it ,aliens or ufo's, for there not all the same in many way.

Yes , there are lots of area's to cover in relation to ufo's , i am very interested in how they work , the mechanics of flying saucers , and can they travel through time , i think they can , i am pretty sure of it .

espinolman wrote: »
    Yes , there are lots of area's to cover in relation to ufo's , i am very interested in how they work , the mechanics of flying saucers , and can they travel through time , i think they can , i am pretty sure of it .
    so im i pretty sure when it comes to logic,by the way ive facts to fit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

so im i pretty sure when it comes to logic,by the way ive facts to fit.

I would come up with a theory and then see is there any evidence to support the theory , so i came up with a theory as to what time is and then found evidence to support my theory and it seems to fit some of the ufo reports about time travel , so yea i am fairly certain about this .

If i was to sit around and wait for facts and proof i don't think i would ever get anywhere , but no i work out theories and then see if there is evidence to support the theory , if there is no evidence i would drop the theory and start working on another theory .

Advertisement