Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Query - Please help!

Options
  • 29-04-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I'm wondering whether it's possible to book two tests in the same centre at different times? The problem is that I've got a job in The States for the Summer that requires me to have a full licence and I'm terrified that because I'll be under a horrible amount of pressure, I'll bottle it...don't think it'll happen but still...rather have my ass covered.

My test is booked and I'm not leaving for 2 and a half weeks after it so I could fit another one in. It's expensive but my job's down the toilet without a licence...

I know that you can book a 2nd test in a different centre and if you pass the first one you can cancel and be refunded the cost of the second, assuming it's not within 10 days of the first! It'd definitely be nice to avoid having to get used to a different area though....

Anyone know? I'd really appreciate some help....:o
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 theocn

You used to be able to, but when applying now you have to quote your driver no. on the licence & they may not allow 2 applications for the same number, I'm not 100% sure but you could give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ring them and explain your situation.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement