Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are all smelly B@stards!.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Steps away from Paddy...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I smell like cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,824 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I smell like money. Crispy new money:D

not that old used kind, i just throw that away... ewww

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Maybe because they're not working as much they are not sweating as much/can afford food, thus less need for certain toiletries.

Ergo, the real smelly bastards are the rich ones.

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I thought this was going to be a thread about guinness drinkers:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭conorlechance

what are alcohol sales like lately? we were always a moderate alcohol nation prior to the boom years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Your are? :confused:

I'm the bo boardsie. :o
    I think you can always recognise another Irish abroad by our blue eyed propensity to sweat and be grubby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Your are? :confused:

Probably a typo. I presume the thread title was meant to read:

Your ire for smelly B@stards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

thats lies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Well according to the other thread the smell of rotten eggs turns men on.

So due to the recession we will be broke, smelly but at least we will be horny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HJ Simpson

Jesus no! I can handle being a bit poorer because of the recession. But I dont want to be smelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

and here i was actualy buying more smell wells to avoid people thinking im poor.

economic crisis - omy 0-1

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭deepriver

I wear my odour with honour, it speaks volume about my character, a survivor of tiger booms and pungent recessions, plus the natural pheromones make the girls go crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

What a fúcking well stupid concept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

It's official!.According to the irish independent ,one one way to identify people who are having money problems will be how they smell?.The worse they smell the less money they have.Maybe take a quick whiff of your family and friends to see who has money problems.
    What do you smell like?.

Usually people that smell will have money but they are so tight to get shower gel ie. farmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,884 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I wear a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Duckjob

My cats breath smells like catfood.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Teacher, my pee smells funny.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

LOL i hate the smelly bastards why put Lynx on over the BO just have a wash we can still smell ya! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

deepriver wrote: »
    I wear my odour with honour, it speaks volume about my character, a survivor of tiger booms and pungent recessions, plus the natural pheromones make the girls go crazy

HA! you just keep telling yourself that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭deepriver

Quazzie wrote: »
    I wear a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

Mike Strutter swears by that stuff, Travolta wore it on the set of SNF, Ferrell in Anchor Man, Stingfellow bathes in it... they say women cant resist it, when worn by hairy chested chauvinists, but it can adverse effects in the proximity of wild female panthers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I've just eased out a rifter of a fart,so right now I smell of saute onions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Smells like shyte du jour-nalism. An Irish Indo special.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Hagar wrote: »
    Steps away from Paddy...

I thought Linx would would kill the smell of poverty!.But obviously I'am poorer than I thought!.

Advertisement