Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arms for bike rack

Options
  • 29-04-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

When I bought my Hymer a few years ago, I didn't notice that the arms that extend out from the bike rack to hold the bikes vertical were missing. I've managed without them for tha past 2 summers by tying the bikes to the rack itself but its not ideal. Any idea where I could get these. The bike rack has blue ends & is not a Fiamma. I think they are red/orange. It's possibly an Omnistor but I'm not sure as the sticker is missing.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

Tim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

You can get them from Charles Camping. They will ship them anywhere in Ireland for €5 as far as I remember.

Is this what you are looking for???

Fiamma9.jpg

http://www.charlescamping.ie/onlinestore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_78&products_id=263

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭TigerTim

Thanks, KOL

Will check their website. That one is Fiamma so will need to check if it will fit my bike rack.

Tim

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭shanec1928

TigerTim wrote: »
    Thanks, KOL

Will check their website. That one is Fiamma so will need to check if it will fit my bike rack.

Tim
    give donaghays a ring and they will sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

TigerTim wrote: »
    Thanks, KOL

Tim

It should do. I dont have a Fiamma rack but it fits on mine. The end with the strap is very handy for bikes that have oval or oversize tubing like most bikes around today.

Advertisement