Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IC :Electrocoin Xenon & jap NEO-GEO AES

Options
  • 29-04-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭

Hi guys was wondering if anyone is interested in a 4 button Xenon extra buttons can be drilled in @ 450 no screen burn. not sure if i wan to sell yet really and want to see if any interest id out there!

Also may be willing to part with this depending on interest,a Jap aes (best one)with stepdown coverter 1 joystick ,games fatal fury 2, sam show2,kof 94 , 95,96, 98.nam 1975 world heros 2. i have 2 mod kits for it one for bios and other for output and sound.would be looking for around 420 ish for it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Hi,

I've deleted you other thread. Please be aware that if you are trying to sell you'll have to create an ad on www.adverts.ie. You can post a link in this thread where your more likely to get people interested in arcades etc.. Peronally I'd be interested in the cab if you can drop your price..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭geotrig

cheers for deleting ,it's an interest check at the mo how much would you pay out of interest,still torn on selling

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I only picked up a cab two weeks ago but depending on on your cabinets condition I could put in a serious offer! :)
    Whats the condition of the inside of the cabinet? (Photo?)
    Does it have a pcb in it at the moment and will you sell without?
    I'm presuming thats a 19inch monitor yes?
    Does it have a working coin mech?
    Are all buttons/ sticks working or do some parts need replacing?

Cheers
    LoGiE

LoGiE wrote: »
    I only picked up a cab two weeks ago but depending on on your cabinets condition I could put in a serious offer! :)
    Whats the condition of the inside of the cabinet? (Photo?) will try and sort out a photo ,it's in pretty good cond...i need to tidy up the wiring alright i may change this altogether to new wiring as i bought a harness and pcs to do this
    Does it have a pcb in it at the moment and will you sell without?i swap them in and out so if you don't want suits me if so can come to some arrangement if required
    I'm presuming thats a 19inch monitor yes? 25" hantarex
    Does it have a working coin mech? no coin mech,have been struggling to find one for it have bought 2 or three but still missing a bit or 2 to get it operational,it has a button wired to credit up
    Are all buttons/ sticks working or do some parts need replacing? recently replaced the sticks with happ universals and haven't done heavy playing on them buttoms are semitsu red skeleton buttons but also have leaf switch buttons for it skeleton or normal .if required

Cheers
    LoGiE
    just out of interest what kinda cab did you pick up recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Looks like 1 of my old cabs?.

• Advertisement

It was :D and alot of work on it later!!

Advertisement