Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Metal Slide Desert Eagle

Options
  • 29-04-2009 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

KWC Metal Slide Desert Eagle

Comes in original packaging with 1 leak free magazine

Co2 Magazines are available for this but i don't know where you can buy them (hobbyairsoft do KWC plastic slide deagles so they may have them/be able to order some)

Selling because i think it's too impractical (Large and heavy!) to skirmish, never has been skirmished either

Apologies for crappy pics, gun is in perfect condition no scuffs or marks

Image051.jpg

Looking for 120 posted. May trade if you've got something interesting...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi Zero,

Is this compatible officially with CO2 mags, or just the model in general? I was just looking around there and notice the Co2 model is much more expensive then the Gas one, so I'd be worried that as well as the lengthened mag that the internals like loading nozzle would be stronger/different in the co2 one to allow for extra pressure....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

What i'm going by is that on the user manual for this it shows the gun with a standard mag and a co2 mag on the cover, but i will look into that for you tonight. It handles green gas no problem obviously being a metal slide gun, i reckon it'd be fine on co2 but as i said i will look into that for you and let you know

Ok a direct chinglish quote from the user manual for this is ''this product could use not only gas but also co2 cartridge'' so it seems it will handle co2 just fine!

Oh also its apparently capable of full auto with a co2 tank type adaptor thingy called a kwo42 magazine...so it must handle co2 pretty well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Offer €100

Edit offer withdrawn.

I cannot seem to find C02 mags for this.

• Advertisement

Co2 magazines are available in HK retailers, UNcompany for example..

I'm gonna retract this from sale for now they don't make them anymore and there aint many metal slide desert eagles at this price, no interest anyway. I'll hold onto it :-)

Advertisement