Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euromillions 01/05/09 100,000,000 +

Options
  • 28-04-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Lads don't bother doing the euromillions this friday cause im gonna win! :p

What to do with 100mil any suggestions? Could i buy ireland? Probably be left with a few bob to spare and all.... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Sorry I have it on good authority that this is my week :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

No, your wrong i've got a feelin its gonna be me this friday. It's different from all the other feelings that i was gonna win cause this time i know i am because i had a dream about sheep which means...... ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Meh, if I won the lotto every time I had a dream about sheep, no-one else would ever win it ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Meh, if I won the lotto every time I had a dream about shetlands, no-one else would ever win it ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I don't play the lottery

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Matt Holck wrote: »
    I don't play the lottery

You can't win if your not in!!! You've got to spend money to make money....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I thought we agreed this years ago ... you keep the ponies, I get the wimmenz and the sheep??

Advertisement