Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24, Day 7, Hour 20 [3A.M. - 4A.M.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
  • 28-04-2009 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

The nation remains vulnerable as Starkwood mastermind Jonas Hodges remains at the epicenter of the mounting terrorist threat. Meanwhile, the FBI and the administration scramble to provide security and justice, and Jack Bauer questions a key suspect.

Chloe's back! Yay! :D

Decent episode, though not as exciting as some of recent ones. As said in the last thread, Hodges survived and spilled the little he knew. We've now been introduced to the new group of big guns so with only 4 episodes to go it'll be interesting to see how they develop as characters, if at all.

Good to see Jack put that imitation-Chloe bitch in her place, even if he did say the wrong President's name.

That Olivia one is a right pain in the hole too.

What did you think of Day 7, Hour 20, 3 A.M. - 4 A.M? 18 votes

0% 0 votes
    5% 1 vote
    16% 3 votes
    27% 5 votes
    33% 6 votes
    11% 2 votes
    5% 1 vote
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Xavi6 wrote: »
    As said in the last thread, Hodges survived and spilled the little he knew.

It's really easy to get full immunity these days.

President: I'll grant you full immunity and a 100 acre ranch in Montana if you tell us everything you know about the other conspirators.

Hodges: I don't know anything about them. I only communicate to them via some hottie who's name I don't know either. That's the full extent of my knowledge.

President: Great. Thanks for all your help. Don't worry about killing my son, hundreds of innocents and almost killing my husband. It's all forgotten about. Enjoy your ranch. I gotta go. I'm sure it's almost time for me to order that Jack Bauer is taken back into custody.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

solid enuf.
    now all know Tony is bad. or is he? maybe he is so deep undercover that he actually good and is the only one to expose the true conspiracy. Not.

Loved the end when Jack takes the head off Janis...

Tony convinces the "group" to move the plan moved (while the hottie is just playing him and has a thing with #1) and Jack can foil the plot - season end.

And Olivia get more annoying than Kim at her best... but at least she doesn't get taken hostage all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Agree with others that it was decent. More of a build up episode for what will no doubt be a fun few eps.

I liked the bit where they showed the group of people in charge of the conspiracy communicating with each other with distorted voices.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

T'was a good one but I was curious how Tony expected the dude to tell him where the cannister was as he suffocated him with a shower curtain? And I know its all one day but I keep think that poxy purple blouse janis wears must reek at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Loved the end when Jack takes the head off Janis...

Yep, I think most of us have wanted to tell her to STFU all season long, so it was great to see Jack do it :D.

Other that, like everyone said, a bit of a slow burner, setting up the last four episodes but good anyway - it's amazing the season still has us guessing this far in the day...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Unearthly wrote: »
    I liked the bit where they showed the group of people in charge of the conspiracy communicating with each other with distorted voices.
    Speaking of which, did anyone else think that one of the conspirators looked an awful lot like Kevin Spacey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

I wondered why Jack didn't ask Hodges for an antedote to the virus/nerve gas thing (or even if there was one) when he was interrogating him. That's what i would have done!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I wondered why Jack didn't ask Hodges for an antedote to the virus/nerve gas thing (or even if there was one) when he was interrogating him. That's what i would have done!
    I think Jack secretly has a death wish

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Fairly good. Nice to see whiny Janis put in her place.

Interesting to see Will Patton pop up as one of the shadowy group. Maybe he'll stick around for season 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Anyone else think that Tim Woods is a mole or working with the Skype Group of Evil?

No? Just me then I guess............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

I'm thinking Michelle is still alive and being held hostage to force Tony to be bad.... Nah,I'm just clutching at straws. Why Tony whyyyyyyy? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Good episode, Tony's become rather nasty since he killed Larry. He seems a capable villain! I was glad to see Chloe back, but CTU popping up on every screen was rather heavy-handed. Okay, we get it, they've symbolically brought CTU back...still cool though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Something tells me something is ging to happen to either chloe or morris and the child....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Mr. K wrote: »
    Good episode, Tony's become rather nasty since he killed Larry. He seems a capable villain! I was glad to see Chloe back, but CTU popping up on every screen was rather heavy-handed. Okay, we get it, they've symbolically brought CTU back...still cool though!

Yeah I was think this, we have just set up the old servers in an open office and will now be taking complete control of your systems. But then Chloe is a whiz at this IT stuff. :rolleyes:

Dissappoint from the last eposide. Jack and Hodges debate the pros and cons of being a patiriot :rolleyes: tourcher good, legalities bad.

And that the new Skype group of evil masterminds are now set to attack the US again. (How many times have they tried this season?)

5/10

Advertisement