Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

message from the angels?

Options
  • 28-04-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭

i dunno if this should even be in this section but i had to wonder what people thought...

it was the morning of my dads funeral and i was driving past the church he was to be rested in, i was only driving past it at max 5mph coz there was loaded of roadworks and all of a sudden this little bird flew down (while i was still driving) and landed on my passenger side mirror, he walked backwards and forwards and sang for ages and never flew off, i smiled to myself coz it as so strange and lovely and i went to take a picture on my camera phone and he flew off, its stayed with me ever since....and i always feel happy when i think of it...any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

A nice story.Thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

It makes you happy to think it had something to do with your dad,and who,s to say its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 redfordanger

the bird is a sure sign for you , and you def got a little message from your dad :P

Advertisement