Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Covers Project

Options
  • 28-04-2009 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Drummer here in Limerick looking to get in with a cover band in/around the city!

I listen to bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Led Zep, Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, The Who, Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters...

I really dislike Metallica to be honest, not my kind of music at all. Actually... you can put most "Metal" into that bracket right there ---> [i don't/won't listen to this]. That being said, I will play a few songs by Metallica or other metal bands, i just don't want to get involved in a project involving excessive metal influences.

Any bands out there who are along the same lines as myself? it would be cool to jam sometime!

I'm in my early 20's if that makes a difference.

Advertisement