Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Exams BULBS [beer time]

Options
  • 28-04-2009 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

The footballers who played their last game together this semester on Monday night were suggesting a beering session after the exams, and Ergonomics has also mentioned the possibility of it in the exam thread.

So why not try make it somewhat official.

I'm not finished until the 18th, and I know plenty of others who are in a similar boat. I know by then many people will have gone home, and I can already here the excuses from some people, but meh, we wont be able to please everybody.

What was proposed on Monday night, was that we'd meet in the Stables on Tuesday 19th May ~3pm and do the 13 tap challenge together as a gigantic BULBS session.

What do people think?
    Are ye around?
    Will ye come?
    It'd be nice to put faces to names at last...and its been too long since we had a BULBS!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Yeah I should be there alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I have ASSIST training on the 19th and 20th....the 20th??? c'mon meet me half way, I could have said the 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I dont mind too much...we'll see what the consensus is though.
    I'll be around, as will ergonomics, and yourself...so at the minute the 20th looks the date..

Cmon people...lend your opinions here!
    Are none of you drinkers? :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Unfortunately I think I'll be gone home on the Sunday 17th.

Pity, because I really enjoyed it back in Semester 1.

Advertisement